هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The mistakes in the English language programme

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
belhachani lamine

عدد المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2008

The mistakes in the English language programme Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The mistakes in the English language programme   The mistakes in the English language programme Emptyالسبت مارس 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Salamou 3alaikom,
Brother teachers of English,
It is well noticeable that the programmes of English in the secondary school contains many mistakes. I want to know your point of view about that and what are you doing to deal with these mistakes while teaching.
belhachani
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
nouha

عدد المساهمات : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/02/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The mistakes in the English language programme   The mistakes in the English language programme Emptyالإثنين مارس 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Really , there are a lot of mistakes in the book, but while teaching I carrected them and told my students not to stick too much to the book but to what we study in class.By the way, I teach all the scientific classes of my school and we are in the third unit ,I left them reading the text about the solar system as a home work, and you, my colleagues, in which step are you ?
lousmani

عدد المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/03/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: syllabus of 3rd year classes   The mistakes in the English language programme Emptyالخميس أبريل 17, 2008 9:34 pm

salem
i teach 3rd y sc classes and i'm in read and consider think pair and share but i changed the topic so pp have to use the fish bone p 155 and write a public speech .Though they protest for any homework i ask them to prepare ,i try to be as patient ,helpful , and understanding as possible . i'm so exhausted and hopeless.on the other hand i'm not satisfied with what i did this year for we received very little help from the inspector and the administration in general .so everything i did was a personal "ijtihad since my other colleagues are inexperienced teachers.
Good luck for every teacher "

The mistakes in the English language programme
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» program of english courses for 3rd years
» The reported speech in the 1st year english book.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: المنتدى التعليمي :: المنتدى التعليمي :: اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: